Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"It's no longer a question of staying healthy."

"It's a question of finding a sickness you like." - J.M.
*****
I have only once in my life had a sickness I liked.
The reason...it made me so tired that I slept through most of it.
I've been sick for the past three weeks but am now getting better.
However, my siblings are now sick with what's being filed under
"Upper Respiratory Infection"
At least they had the courtesy to wait until I was well enough to take care of them before they got sick.
Sunday my little brother had a fever and his cheeks were bright red.
He looked cute with bright red cheeks so I had to take a picture before they vanished.
It turned out blurry but here it is anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.