Saturday, October 9, 2010

ArtPrize 2010

So I had to do some work for a friend in ArtPrize today and afterward wandered around looking at all the "sights".
I took pictures of some of them and here they are for you to see also. 
It took me a little bit but I finally realized that these toasts were meant to be read in groups of three instead of individually. It made so much more sense after I realized that. LOL
"love toast text haiku" - Artist Missa Coffman

Some of these were just crazy. :) 
                                                          
           This was just a building we passed by while wandering. 
     The sun was hitting it just right so I took a pic. :)
 
I don't remember what this one was called or who the artist was.
Does anyone know? 
 
I don't remember what this one was either so if anyone else does fill me in.
My sister playing one of the 20 "Play Me, I'm Yours" pianos by artist Luke Jerram. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.