Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sam


This is Sam. She lives outside our house and she is beautiful! :) She loves to follow the kids around, climb up in their laps and take a nap, rub up against their legs and purr at them. :)  Whenever the kids go outside she goes up to meet them and of course the kids are always happy to see her. They bring her food and water and even some of Boots'  kitty treats.  (Don't tell Boots) :)
I have more pictures coming later. I just need to edit them. :) Stay tuned. 
 
All right, here are some more photos of Sam. :)

 



1 comment:

  1. Sam is beautiful. :) I love your new layout and background picture! How do you do it? I can't get anything to overlap on mine. Also, how do you get the white framing around your pics - like on these ones of Sam? I need you to give me Geek classes.... :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.